Well, it's my birthday today,
Feel so happy :)
I dint slept early cause I know my sisters will break into my room.
We had a balloon fight that night,
Dint do that for a long time :)
I'm so happy when I go to school today.
I purposely hide my birthday in Facebook but my classmate know it's my birthday.
They sang birthday song to me and when recess time,
They even bring a homemade cake for me!
So touching!
We had a balloon fight that night,
Dint do that for a long time :)
I'm so happy when I go to school today.
I purposely hide my birthday in Facebook but my classmate know it's my birthday.
They sang birthday song to me and when recess time,
They even bring a homemade cake for me!
So touching!
After a short afternoon sleep,
We depart to ferringhi garden.
We fetch Jin from her school and when we reach,
It's already 6 something.
We took some photograph and waited the time to pass.
We start our dinner 730pm.

The restaurant is beautiful, romantic and luxury.
But when I study the menu,
I started to chicken out.
Finally we ask for one lamb, one chicken, one steak and a seven heaven with seven kind of seafood including lobster.
After my father arrive, he ordered a large lobster x.x
Wow!
This dinner was like superb!
After our dinner,
My sister ordered a cheese cake.
She requested for a candle for celebration.
The restaurant played happy birthday song for me then they serve the cake.
After blowing the candle,
It's time for present giving section.
I receive a shirt and a purse (which I requested earlier).
Feel so special today.
I'm an adult!
We had our cake cutting section after our dinner at home again.
We eat and drink and my birthday celebration ends here...
Phew, so tired.
Night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment